Search This Blog

Friday, August 20, 2010

Good Friday

Christopher O'Reilly is the love of my life and because no one follows my blog at this point I am free to say it without being judged for my age. I have never felt that I have the maturity of most my age, so why do I care? I feel like Elf when he goes on his first date. "I'M IN LOVE AND I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS IT!" What a wonderful film.
I've had this urge to create something novel since yesterday. My inspiration was the hexagonal shape commonly found in organic chemistry--phenol, benzene, steriods. I haven't figured out what medium I want to make but I think I want to make a chain of tyrosine, tryptophan, and/or phylalanine amino acids. I think I'd like that around my room. However, I don't think I have the endurance to hand stitch it all. Must. Learn. To. Use. Sewing. Machine!
Eat. Pray. Love. tonight with Kylie. Stoked to see that and catch up with her.
Until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment